Friday, July 16, 2010

Encore

"My latest,my greatest inspiration...take me higher"

Inspiration came to me yesterday. 
He showed me my life, a few years from now, how it could be. 
He opened up my heart to the possibility of the same greatness he possesses. 
He told me that I added to his potential, that by being an inspiration, I gave him more power. 
He took my hand and showed me my success, if I only harnessed all my talents, honored them, and rode those bad boys til the wheels fell off! 

I decided in that moment, to listen. 
I do alot of coaching, helping, assisting...but this time, if only for a moment, I was being mentored. 
I thought about my talents...the ones I use daily and those that have sort of sat idly waiting to be used. 
I thought about time, and how it waits for no one...that while I was sitting by not using those talents, they were being wasted and dishonored!

So yesterday, was the first day of the rest of my life. 
My life is about to change dramatically...in ways that I had only ever dreamed of before. 
And they say...life is but a dream!

DREAM BIG!

Song of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment