Monday, June 21, 2010

Whose that Girl...

Did you know that your name says alot about who you are...
well my name is karyn...
So what exactly should that tell you about me...

Well, first, my name is spelled with a "y"...y is that one letter that is sometimes a consonant and sometimes a vowel...it doesn't quite fit neatly into a box, it is the one unique and different letter out of the whole lot. 
Also, my name, is regular name, but it also has a kind of confidence about it, it just is...no pretenses, no fuss, no l'accent aigu or l'accent grave, no prefix or suffix...its straight up. 
My name means "pure" and while many might take that to mean vanilla, or chaste, I take it to mean without filler...I am just who I am...
Lastly, my name has a hard start and a soft finish, much like myself.  At first I can be tough, sorta standoffish, and I am not by nature a friendly person...but once you are apart of my life, which is only reserved for those people who bring something unique and necessary into my life, I will love you for life. 

Whose that girl...She is me and I am she!

Oh, and don't forget to feed the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment