Saturday, September 11, 2010

Twisted

People often get me twisted...think I am one thing when I am a completely different thing.
Well...you already know what they say about assumptions...

I have recently discovered a truth.  A truth I have always known about a person, but I wanted to know it for certain before I claimed its truth.  Now that I know it, I can tell you with certainty that this person has me muthafuckin' twisted!

I take no shorts.  I am not a sucka.  I can run with the big dogs.  I am a boss.  Let's start by untwisting things.  I was brought here, to do big things.  I was made to be a movement.  If there is anyone who is a non-believer, I am a known converter!  So, I find humor and challenge in the fact that there are people out here who choose to doubt me.  Yet, I know my worth.  I have been told my worth since the womb.  I come from a stock of worthy folk...some who claim it, some who don't, but all worthy all the same.  So when I set out to do something, I put one foot in front of the other and do the walk.

I have found that people who are fraudulent have to scream their worth from the rooftops...just like people who don't really think they are attractive tell everyone how attractive they are, just like boys who want to be men so bad run around claiming their manhood to anyone who will listen.  Those people are sad and usually, most usually, have all of the worthy people around them twisted.  They think they are smarter than,   more successful than, more educated than, cuter than, better dressed than, more worthy than...you are.  And you have to put those people in their place, in the right way.  Not by screaming and hollering, trippin out and calling them everything but a child of God...live in your worth.  THAT'S RIGHT...Live in your worth.  That will effectively fuck them up worse than anything you could ever say.  Twist their asses right back!

So for all of you who are worthy and you have haters out there...I suggest you put on your big boy drawers or big girl panties, take a shot of Patron, put on your good shoes, and step lively, walk the walk, and when you are feeling like a pimp...go ahead, dust those haters right off your shoulders!

Song of the Day: What's Beef-Biggie

No comments:

Post a Comment