Friday, August 6, 2010

Something to See

The wonder of a child is amazing...

I have been in love and out of love.  I have loved and lost.  But I have never had the feeling I have for my child for anyone else ever, and I never will.  He is this miraculous gift, an expression of love, a small person with his own unique personality, ways of thinking, mind, and heart.  He is different from me in as many ways as he is like me. 
He is friendly, loves people, a free spirit, simple, and patient. 
He loves music, dancing, love, he is passionate and he is smart. 

I can look at his beautiful face, all day long.  I am amazed at how fast he learns things.  I am amazed at how fast he grows.  He is a joy and a beauty to behold. 
I love my son...I will always be in complete and utter love with him. 
Love your children, be at your best for them, so they can be better than you! 

"I see your picture, your name in lights above it..."

Song of the Day" Peg by Steely Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment