Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mad Muggles

I watched alot of Harry Potter this weekend, and I must say I love the term Muggles. 
A Muggle to me is an inconsequential person, someone whose presence does not add to your life at all...
and when someone doesn't matter it usually drives them ape sh!t...hence the term, Mad Muggles. 

I know alot of Mad Muggles, I am sure you do too. 
I deal with them on a daily basis, and it is quite frustrating and tiring.  Its like running a marathon with no end, or drinking a shake through a straw that is simply too narrow.  Mad Muggles are maddening...

You might hear me refer to them often from now on...and I just wanted you to be able to share in my distaste for them...much like my distaste for mushrooms...in fact, Mad Muggles aren't unlike a fungus...

Okay, I am rambling, but you get my drift.  So next time someone brings uncessary foolishness into your life, cast it out, and remember, they are simply Mad Muggles...don't feed them after dark and they should go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment