Friday, December 17, 2010

The Gift of Giving

I love Christmas time. 
It puts me in a Peppermint, Hot Cocoa, Turkey and Dressing, Bows, Gifts, Diamonds, Wine, Nutcrackers, Cookies, Cobblers, Pajamas, Warm and Fuzzy state of mind...
One of the things I love MOST about Christmas is giving gifts....yes, giving, not receiving. 
I do alot of things for myself...so while I do enjoy and appreciate a wonderful gift, I am much more into the spirit of giving!  It's a time to reflect on the most awesome giver in my life, Jesus...so what a time to walk in his spirit and his light...than the time of his birth. 
Now, I aint talking Tiffany and Chanel here...a girl has bills, but I love to give people things I think they will enjoy, they will love, they will cherish.  A photobook, a handmade and painted picture frame, a set of beautiful wine glasses...
So in the spirit of giving...what can you do for someone that will put a smile on their face and make your heart all warm and fuzzy and pepperminty...

No comments:

Post a Comment